Congratulation to the 4 shortlisted entrants:
Wales Air Ambulance Charity
We would like to thank the hundreds of companies that entered our competition, thank you all for your support.
- Initial entry into the competition is by way of email
Participants will be required to email Big Red Cloud with a two paragraph email. First paragraph will give details about their company and the second paragraph will be the reason they deserve to win “Referee For a round”.
Email address to send to is firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form above.
There is a limit of 600 words.
- Promoter is:
Big Red Cloud
Upper Glenageary Road
- Entries open on the 14th February 2020 and close on the 28th February 2020 at 10am.
- Competition is open to any SME operating in the countries the Guinness Pro14 is played:
Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Italy and South Africa
- Only one entry per company will be considered. If more than one entry is received, it will result in an automatic elimination.
- Permission to enter must be granted by the owner or Director of any SME business entering.
- Contact details should be included in the entry and by entering, you automatically agree to receive communication from Big Red Cloud.
- Four finalists will be chosen from all entries received and notified by 5pm on the 28th of February 2020
- The criteria for judging the initial entries will be based on a judgement of how unique is the reason the business deserves to win. The Promoters decision in this regard is final.
- The four companies/finalists will then need to promote themselves from 1pm on Monday 2nd march, through all social media channels and ask people to vote through a Twitter poll by tagging:
- You should start the social media post with the above tags from 1pm on Friday the 28th of February 2020.
- Closing date for the four finalists will be Monday 9th March at 1pm, the winner will be announced on the 11thh of March
- The overall winner will be based on whichever finalist receives the highest number of votes.
- The winner agrees to allow Big Red Cloud and Guinness Pro14 to promote the winning company and use their logo in promotional campaigns.
- Copyright to these entries will be owned by Big Red Cloud.
- The prize is as follows:
- The winning company logo to be displayed on the back of the referee’s jersey (between the shoulder blades and above macron) for the following games:
Glasgow Warriors V Toyota Cheetahs – 17th April
Benneton Rugby V Connacht Rugby – 17th April
Osprey Rugby V Dragons – 18th April
Zebre Rugby Club V Isuzu Southern Kings – 18th April
Scarlets V Cardiff Blues – 18th April
Leinster Rugby V Munster Rugby – 18th April
Ulster Rugby V Edinburgh Rugby – 18th April
- 5 tickets to the game of their choice from the above matches
• At least one referee’s jersey from one of these games
• 1 x FITBIT VERSA
• 1 x ESTAR TABLET
• An Advertisement in a match day program